Audio Visual Hire Makes Your Event
Good quality audio visual (AV) equipment is a key element to any successful and memorable event. In the digital age, customer expectations of what will ‘pass’ for good AV has increased. The product life-cycles have shortened too, making AV hire more attractive than AV purchase for many venues and businesses.
Paul Spittle is the CEO of AV south east company Tek Hire and he explains that AV typically includes four elements:
- Event microphones systems (both wired and wireless)
- Streaming / audio recording
- Interpretation / translation services
You don’t get a second chance to make a great first impression
Most clients hire AV equipment from one of our three companies because they have important messages to communicate. One of the mistaken beliefs about AV hire is that you need to spend a lot of money to make an impact. The reality is that with a modest sum you can achieve:
- Impact Projection of images and amplification of sound both help to compel audiences whose experience is more immersive and memorable.
- Effectiveness People feel part of your event when they can hear clearly and be heard
- Longevity MP3 and MP4 recordings for dissemination and for others to download from online sources
Dry AV hire / Wet AV hire
With dry hire you rent the AV equipment and you are responsible for its operation. Wet AV hire is both the equipment and the expertise to configure and operate it. During the pandemic we retained all of our technicians. We knew that we would need them once normality returned. And so, it has come to pass. Whether you come to us through Quality Rental (Scotland and Northern England) or Tek Hire / Hire Tech Solutions we are happy to offer either alternative. Furthermore, our pre-sales consultants can help you to understand which option is most suitable for you and your event.
AV hire – Contact us
Scotland and Northern England: 01355 699077
London: 020 7476 0086
All other areas: 0345 230 0835